ACCS Cash Cycle Seminar 6-9 December 202128.06.2021
The ACCS Cash Cycle Seminar's program focuses on regional implications for the cash management industry.
Why You Should Attend
The Cash Cycle Seminar offers insights and strategies to help your organization:
- Learn of valuable solutions and best practices shared by peers, many focusing on reducing the cost of cash within the commercial organizationsâ€™ cash cycle.
- Streamline processes and improve efficiencies to maintain a competitive edge â€“ relevant topics will be discussed that are impacting the industry NOW!
- Network with key executives from Central Banks, Commercial/Retail Banks, Cash Management Companies/Armored Carriers and others in the industry...get to know your commercial cash industry leaders and peers!
- Bridge the cultural gap with firsthand understanding of your business strategies and perspectives in relation to the regionâ€™s diverse cash management community.
- Visit sponsor exhibits from the leading industry suppliers and learn of their new technologies and services that will help you reduce costs.
- Meet Central Bank authorities and learn of new policy directives that could affect your business!
- Understand the interdependence between banknote production and the cash cycle.
Who Should Attend
- Armored Carriers
- ATM Equipment/Service Providers
- Audit, Control & Security
- Automation & Work Processes
- Automation Specialists
- Banknote Processing Equipment Manufacturers
- Banknote Quality Control
- Cash Forecasting Software/Service Providers
- Cash Recycler Manufacturers
- Cash-in-Transit (CIT) Companies
- Coin Management Solution Providers
- Counterfeit Deterrence
- Foreign Exchange Companies
- Fraud & Risk Management
- Independent ATM Deployers
- Inventory Management and Distribution
- Outsourced Cash Processors
- Payments Agencies/Associations
- Regulatory Compliance
- Retailer Front and Back Office Solution Providers
- Retailer Treasury and Operations Departments
- Secured Packaging SpecialistsTheft Prevention Specialists
The Regional Forum for Secure Document Technologies. The latest technologies and techniques in the production and issue of banknotes, ePassports, ID cards, visas and other secure documents across Latin America.Exhibitions and Conferences
This yearâ€™s Cash Cycle Seminar program will focus on cash in a post-pandemic world. A digital revolution has taken place during the covid disruption with the pre-existing trends for all payment methods fluctuating wildly.Exhibitions and Conferences
CRâ€™s Central Bank Payment Conference (CBPC) has been discussing CBDC and Digital Currency policy issues since its inauguration 5 years agoExhibitions and Conferences
The winners of this yearâ€™s Excellence in Holography awards reflect a global industry that continues to expand, innovate and find new markets, according to organisers International Hologram Manufacturers Association IHMA.Exhibitions and Conferences
Currency Research (CR), the event organizer, applies rigorous standards to quality programming to ensure all stakeholders in the banknote lifecycle are part of the conversation. This independent, neutral forum is critical for industry leaders to meet and discuss policy, efficiencies, best practices, and new strategies, as well as the latest technologies and solutions that benefit their operations.Exhibitions and Conferences