High Security Printing Latin America c Mexico City, Mexico 14-16 March 202228.02.2022
The latest technologies and techniques in the production and issue of banknotes, ePassports, ID cards, visas and other secure documents across Latin America.
The High Security Printingâ„¢ conferences are annual events with a specficially regional focus. They cover government-specified and issued documents,including currency, fiduciary documents, excise stamps, ID cards, e-passports, visas, vehicle documents and licences, with a particular emphasis on banknotes and emerging technologies for ID and travel documents. Running in tandem with each event is a trade exhibition of 30-40 companies supplying technologies and systems for these sectors.
- Reducing the Environmental Impact of Cash
- Digitizing Identity: Benefits and Risks Highlighted by the Current Regulatory Landscape
- Design and Production of Security Documents through Digital Print
- Best Practices for Tracking and Tracing Excise Products
- The Regional Landscape for Secure Documents
- Regional Currency Developments
- Design and Production
- Substrates, Features and Secure Docs
- Verification / Fraud / Examination
- Securing Currency and Payments
- Mobile Identity