World Banknote Summit 22 â€“ 24 November 2021 ONLINE13.09.2021
The World Banknote Summit has announced the main topics of the conference program as well as the first speakers. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the event will be held online.
The key topics of the agenda and the first speakers have now been published on the eventâ€™s website. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the World Banknote Summit 2021 will be held online from 22 â€“ 24 November.
The agenda of the World Banknote Summit 2021 includes the following topics:
- Covid-19: best practices in crisis management, key lessons learnt and the way forward
- Demand planning for banknotes
- Improvements in banknote circulation management
- The impact of digitization on the use of cash
- Security printing in 2030: an outlook
- Digitization in the printing works
- Case study: efficiency improvements in the print shop
- Case study: transforming a banknote print shop into a technology provider
Organizer: Lighthouse Communications